Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 800 posts · 229 votes
We need a good priced, solid carpenter in Little Rock Arkansas that is available right now for a flip I have. Everyone we contacted is too busy right now and we need someone who can go work right now.
Investor · Benton, AR · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 1 vote
9y
Steve: You are looking for a Good, Dependable, and Cheap. Carpenter. You are looking for dinosaurs thy don't exist. You can only expect to get two of the three. If you get good and dependable you will pay up. If you get cheep and good thy won't be dependable. Im sure you know how it is. We flip houses in Benton Ar. About 20mi south of Little Rock we have a five man crew and mostly only work on or on flips. But I am looking for a new privite lender. And your post caught my eye. As we say in the south you scratch my back and I will scratch yours. If we can help let me know.
Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 800 posts · 229 votes
9y
@Clint Everhart Well I financed this property and there is not too much we need done to it.
We are doing a light remodel of a home in Little Rock, AR. We have floor / tile installers ready, painters, electrician, etc, and just need a carpenter to be able to get started. We are doing some light demo (opening up a wall in the kitchen) and opening up a wall in the bathroom to make it larger and adding a door. Some drywall work, and we are removing popcorn ceilings in a few areas as well.
It should be very straightforward. As for lending private money to you guys. I am all for helping you out in that department. Happy to scratch away. Let me know.