Turnkey from Bay Area

Turnkey from Bay Area

Physician · Oakland, CA · Member since 2017 · 60 posts · 28 votes
Hi. I am looking to find like minded investors. Any turnkey successful investors living in the east Bay Area available to meet up and talk about there experiences with out of state turnkeys? Thanks!
1Reply
31 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
9y

Plenty of like minded out of state turnkey providers and marketers here on BP ... I'm sure you won't have any problem finding somebody to talk to and tell you everything that you want to hear.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mark HartPro Member
    Developer · Memphis, TN · Member since 2017 · 352 posts · 148 votes
    9y

    Hi @Anita Ahuja welcome to the wonderful world of Real Estate Investing! If you would like to come to a education seminar and networking event please check out this website!

    https://sites.google.com/jameswachob.com/sanfranse...

    I'm sorry its so far away but I can guarantee that you'll meet some incredible Turnkey investors!

  • Physician · Oakland, CA · Member since 2017 · 60 posts · 28 votes
    9y
    Thanks Mark! I'm on vacation that weekend. Sounds cool though. Let me know if there are any other dates.
  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2017 · 343 posts · 102 votes
    9y

    @Anita Ahuja - Welcome to BP, search BP for tons of information about TK . PM me if you need any specific information. I am quite familiar with TN/IN/GA/FL/OH/AL/IL markets.

    Good Luck Investing

    Vivek

  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    Hey Anita! I'm not up there to talk in person, but I am in LA and have always invested in out-of-state turnkeys. Happy to chat virtually anytime if you want to message me!

  • Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    Plenty of like minded out of state turnkey providers and marketers here on BP ... I'm sure you won't have any problem finding somebody to talk to and tell you everything that you want to hear.

  • Rental Property Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2016 · 513 posts · 374 votes
    9y
    Anita Ahuja There are several naysayers about investing out of state and investing only locally Do your own due diligence whether you want cash flow or equity appreciation
  • J. MartinPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Anita Ahuja:

    Hi. I am looking to find like minded investors. Any turnkey successful investors living in the east Bay Area available to meet up and talk about there experiences with out of state turnkeys?
    Thanks!

     Anita, what @David Faulkner is saying is that a lot of people like to market to California turnkey investors, so they have keyword alerts for it, and you'll get messaged quickly. I recommend going to local meetups from the events section on BP or on Meetup, and go meet those investors you want. @Ryder Meehan does an out of state meetup every month. I'll be there on the next one too, even though I'm not necessarily looking to invest out of state. Good time. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.