What Cheap/Free Marketing Techniques Do You Like To Use?

What Cheap/Free Marketing Techniques Do You Like To Use?

Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2016 · 32 posts · 12 votes
I'm not in the TGIF mood because title companies are closed on weekends:/ I'm on the final stretch to close my first driving for $$$ deal! Out of state owner so the sigs won't be back in Vegas in time to close today. But I'm about to make a few grand just from driving past a vacant house, skip tracing the owner, and negotiating a good price! Badass! With direct mail being over saturated (my opinion) I am leaning more towards other avenues of marketing. What other cheap or free marketing strategies do you guys implement?
0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Flint, MI · Member since 2015 · 148 posts · 58 votes
    9y

    Dino I have been using a new site that is a lot like craigslist and Ebay, but with more bells and whistles
    as well as NO COST!! Although it has not gotten a lot of people posting things on their site yet you are
    able to share your AD post with over 192 different social network outlets with just a click of your mouse.

    I personally did not know there were that many networks so crazy good. You can find them at ClassifiedAuctions
    Dot Online 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.