Investor Friendly Title Companies in St. Louis, MO

Investor Friendly Title Companies in St. Louis, MO

Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 2 votes

Hello BP,

Can anyone recommend investor friendly title companies in the St. Louis area?

Title companies that will perform double closings, handling liens and judgments, assignments.

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks

0Reply
50 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 313 posts · 326 votes
9y

Continental Title on Hampton Ave. did a great job for us.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 313 posts · 326 votes
    9y

    Continental Title on Hampton Ave. did a great job for us.

  • Rental Property Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 397 posts · 469 votes
    9y

    I second Max's recommendation. I haven't done a double closing or had to deal with liens or judgments yet... but Continental Title Co. was great and I know they work with other investors.

  • Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Thank you both, Max and I Megan. I will reach out to them, I gave Title Partners a call, so I'll try Continental as well....

  • Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 31 votes
    9y

    I can't say from personal experience but I believe @Rebecca Meier with Insight Title does all that jazz and I know Kristina Spells with Community Title Services, LLC does as well.

  • Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hey Dan thanks a ton, this info is really helpful....very grateful to have a platform such as BP to leverage....

  • Title Representative · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Thank you @Dan Hoehn for my mention.  I am the sales rep. for Insight Title and we work with a lot of investors in the St. Louis area.  We can handle double-closings, assignments, etc.  I personally have been involved with the SouthSide Investment Club since inception and work with many investors from the club.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.  Thank you, Rebecca Meier

  • Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Thank you so much Rebecca, it's much appreciated...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.