Looking to Invest - Help with Realtor / Deals

Looking to Invest - Help with Realtor / Deals

Mc Kinney, TX · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello Guys, I am looking to invest in my first investment property. I am looking to invest ~ 150K in a rental around Arlington,TX area / Dallas Area. 

Any suggestions with area/reliable realtor to work with? I am moving overseas & want to invest within next couple of weeks. 

Regards, 

KC

0Reply
17 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Abel CurielBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Good morning Khurram,

    I work as a realtor in NY but I network with realtors all around the country. Please PM me so we can discuss further.

    Regards,

    Abel

    REbuild Team - eXp Realty5234 Reviews
  • Contractor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 97 posts · 38 votes
    9y

    Khurram, Feel free to contact me to talk more.

  • Real Estate Agent · Geneva, IL · Member since 2015 · 403 posts · 172 votes
    9y

    @ Khurram Chaudhry I am and agent and investor. I work out of Illinois, but would be happy to connect you to an investor/agent in that area. I know how to screen them - lol! PM and I will send you my number if you want my help! Good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.