How to find a commercial realtor in Kenosha

How to find a commercial realtor in Kenosha

Rental Property Investor · Racine IL · Member since 2017 · 41 posts · 15 votes

I live in north of Chicago and would like to invest in Kenosha WI MFH or office building.  Price 500-1.5 million.  How do I go about finding a good commercial realtor there?  

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Boston, MA · Member since 2017 · 187 posts · 40 votes
    9y

    Hi @Larry Frank, I might be able to refer you to someone who could help you out. If you send me a PM, I can see more specifically what you are looking for to see if it works out.

  • Real Estate Agent · Kenosha, WI · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hello @Larry Frank, I am a Realtor in the Kenosha area and would be happy to help!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.