Any REI clubs in the Washington D.C. area?

Any REI clubs in the Washington D.C. area?

Aaron RayPro Member
Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 21 votes

Hello, I'm finally getting settled into the DMV area after moving here from north western PA since graduation and I'm beginning to find a routine with my new job as well. I've posted a few discussions this past summer, but I think it's time for me to start taking more steps. I was wondering if anyone in the D.C. area could introduce me to themselves or introduce me to any REI clubs or other real estate communities in the area.

Thank You!

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Farmville, VA · Member since 2017 · 116 posts · 32 votes
    9y

    Welcome To the DMV!  There is BP event hosted Every 2nd Saturday in Vienna, Va. Hope to Connect with you soon!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.