Turnkey suppliers across the United States

Turnkey suppliers across the United States

San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Hi all!

I was looking to find a solid Turnkey Property supplier in the United States. A supplier that has done a ton of volume in the past and is well versed in their craft. If you or if you know of anybody who fits this description please let me know! Looking the hardest in Charlotte, Atlanta, and Tampa, however, I am open to any market as long as it makes sense.

0Reply
16 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    What are you looking for them for? Like, to buy properties from them or work with them in some other capacity? I know some of the turnkey providers that have put out some of the largest amounts of properties of them all and are beyond well-versed. They are in a few different markets. What are you looking for specifically?

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 95 posts · 43 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed I am in the Tampa market, and have come across a handful of turn key rentals and rental opportunities. I would love to help out with any questions that you may have pertaining this market. Are you looking for rentals to purchase? Look forward to hearing from you.

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2010 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Hi Trey, We are a marketing company, and have inventory throughout the country. We currently have some turn key in Atlanta. Let me know if you're interested!

    Thanks,

    Michelle

  • Rental Property Investor · Mansfield, OH · Member since 2017 · 151 posts · 117 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed - I've used a TK company for the past four years and have homes in Indy and Charlotte. They've had good returns and I'd recommend them. PM me for details...

    Hank

  • Equity Raiser and Turnkey Provider · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Hi all!

    I was looking to find a solid Turnkey Property supplier in the United States. A supplier that has done a ton of volume in the past and is well versed in their craft. If you or if you know of anybody who fits this description please let me know! Looking the hardest in Charlotte, Atlanta, and Tampa, however, I am open to any market as long as it makes sense.

    There are many things to watch out for when working with a Turnkey Provider! Make sure they operate in a good market and not in war zones. Also, ideally you want them to own, renovate, and manage the property all in house! There are companies on BP that throw the word "Turnkey" around a lot. I do not think they truly understand it! 

    You should look at:

    The Best Types of Markets for Profitable Turnkey Properties

    and

    What to Ask When Working With a Turnkey Provider

  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y
    Trey Golston I have five properties in Atlanta. I got them turnkey. Just be careful. Don't buy less than 900 per month rent and make sure you get an appraisal (don't buy cash).
  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 76 posts · 55 votes
    8y

    Check out Graystone Investment Group with @Jorge Vazquez.  I have done many deals with them and I can attest they provide excellent services and do business with integrity.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.