Looking for a good closing attorney title escrow company

Looking for a good closing attorney title escrow company

Durham, NC · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 2 votes
Hello Looking for s closing attorney title escrow in the Raleigh Durham area. Any recommendations? Thanks
0Reply
30 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 63 posts · 38 votes
    9y

    I just used https://www.bwpf-law.com/ to close my first deal yesterday!! Brian was good, they work with investors alot. They quoted 2 weeks to close but I think they could have closed quicker if I needed and pushed for it 

  • Durham, NC · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    Jonathan congrats on your first wholesale deal!!! If all works out this will be my first also! Thanks for the info
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.