I would love to find some people whiling to help me

I would love to find some people whiling to help me

Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
I have only been in the country for 4 years, but I want to make real estate my career and and future. I don’t know anybody; therefore, Will anybody be whiling to help me get experience or have any advice for me? Thanks, Leo Level
0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tromsø, Norway (Europe) · Member since 2015 · 431 posts · 194 votes
    9y

    @Leonardo Level Welcome to Biggerpockets! I think you'll find plenty of people willing to help around the site if you begin by taking part in the discussions here on BP and giving back to the community here.

    As Napoleon Hill would put it:

    "It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.”

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.