High Point, NC · Member since 2017 · 108 posts · 19 votes
8y
Actually I have been trying to contact him to assist me. He was referred to me by Eliana Mckee who claimed he assisted her with acquiring a property. I initially was able to get in contact with him(with long time intervals in response times) but now he doesn't respond. I'm starting to think he isn't real. If you were able to find a legitimate private lender please be so kind to share in my pm. Thank you and I wish you the best.
yes, after investigation they appear to a be fraud. BEWARE.
Thank you so much. Contact deleted. In that case, beware of Eliana McKee who recommended him to me. For anyone reading this post, please recommend true private lenders/investors who are true and honest people. It isn't right to get people involved with fraud or predatory lending. BiggerPockets is suppose to be a means to connect people with resources for the betterment of us all, not to scam others. Thanks.
Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
6y
TO ALL AFFECTED BY THIS POS THAT IS USING MY NAME TO SCAM PEOPLE, IM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES. IF ANYONE HAS INFORMATION ON HOW TO FIND THIS GUY/GIRL, PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY. THEY HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE ON CONNECTED INVESTORS AS WELL, AND NOW IM FED UP AND PURSUING THIS P.O.S.!!