App to track where you place bandit signs

App to track where you place bandit signs

Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 1 vote

I'm looking for an app to help me track where I place my bandit signs. I heard from simplecrew.com but I'm wanting a free app.

I place signs on Friday and pick up Sunday night.  

Right now I use a map and place dots but there should be an easier way. 

Does anyone have a way to track it?

0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 911 votes
    8y

    The only one that I have heard of is simple crew. Otherwise for free apps I have used bing or google maps, but they are a pain. 

  • Roselle, IL · Member since 2016 · 131 posts · 31 votes
    8y

    Just found one called Map Marker... havent tried it yet though

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.