New Meetup In New York City

New Meetup In New York City

Real Estate Broker · New York, NY · Member since 2013 · 125 posts · 63 votes

Hello everyone,

I was thinking of starting a new real estate meet up in NYC. Casual meet up's at cafe's, bars, or dinners, etc. Any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful. Let me know if anyone is interested or would like to connect.

2Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · NY · Member since 2013 · 844 posts · 350 votes
8y

@Christian D. Their are already a few NYC meetups already, mostly geared toward helping new investors starting out. Now if you were to tell me we are going the next step up and focus on inviting investors that have already done deals and are looking to drastically expand their portfolio size this is something I would be interested in.

I am looking to double my portfolio in the next 12 months.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · NY · Member since 2013 · 844 posts · 350 votes
    8y

    @Christian D. Their are already a few NYC meetups already, mostly geared toward helping new investors starting out. Now if you were to tell me we are going the next step up and focus on inviting investors that have already done deals and are looking to drastically expand their portfolio size this is something I would be interested in.

    I am looking to double my portfolio in the next 12 months.

  • Real Estate Broker · New York, NY · Member since 2013 · 125 posts · 63 votes
    8y

     @Eddie T.,

    Sorry, I should have clarified. Yes, I am looking to connect with people who are actively participating or involved with a few deals under their belt. I'm on my 5th deal, own and operate 13 units, and currently negotiating on a 6plex. Let me know if you'd like to connect. I'm looking to double by portfolio before the end of the year.

  • Rental Property Investor · NY · Member since 2013 · 844 posts · 350 votes
    8y

    @Christian D. I am thinking of attending this event if you can make it we could meet their.

     https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/49...

  • Real Estate Agent · New York City, NY · Member since 2017 · 150 posts · 26 votes
    8y
    @eddie where would I find out about those real estate meet ups for newbies ?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.