New Meetup In New York City

4 Replies

Hello everyone,

I was thinking of starting a new real estate meet up in NYC. Casual meet up's at cafe's, bars, or dinners, etc. Any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful. Let me know if anyone is interested or would like to connect.

@Christian D. Their are already a few NYC meetups already, mostly geared toward helping new investors starting out. Now if you were to tell me we are going the next step up and focus on inviting investors that have already done deals and are looking to drastically expand their portfolio size this is something I would be interested in.

I am looking to double my portfolio in the next 12 months.

@Eddie T. ,

Sorry, I should have clarified. Yes, I am looking to connect with people who are actively participating or involved with a few deals under their belt. I'm on my 5th deal, own and operate 13 units, and currently negotiating on a 6plex. Let me know if you'd like to connect. I'm looking to double by portfolio before the end of the year.

@eddie where would I find out about those real estate meet ups for newbies ?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.