Is it okay to buy from a sellers agent?

Is it okay to buy from a sellers agent?

Mety K.Pro Member
Fort Lee, NJ · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 1 vote

Hello,

I'm new at this :) found a deal that I want to make an offer on. It won't last so any quick response from BP family is appreciated!

The listing agent showed me the place today. Should I make the offer using the seller's agent? or should I use a buyer's agent? What are the advantages and risks if I made the offer using the listing agent?

Thanks!

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    8y
    You can do it either way. The main advantage of using a buyers agent is you’ll have someone on your side. A sellers agent is on the sellers side will always do what’s best for the seller and not necessarily you
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.