Caught Realty Compnay/seller Faking a Radon test

Caught Realty Compnay/seller Faking a Radon test

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 65 posts · 29 votes

My family is looking at the area along 30a near Destin, florida.  I'm planning to live in area about half of the year.  I'd love some advise on rentals,  is a single family near beach better (rent out through management when not in area)

Or, a duplex, hack situation?  And rent second unit as a full-time rental.  

I'm wondering if the competition  competition for vacation rentals is pretty competitive.

Thanks for some advise

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 65 posts · 29 votes
    8y

    Not my  narrative ???

    I’ll repost

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 65 posts · 29 votes
    8y

    I promised a conclusion to the original post.   The seller and buyers had come communication issues,  the contract mutually ended.  No hard feelings on my end.   I loved the home,  but I never fall so deeply that I get in over my head.   A new offer came in.  My hope the new buyer gave the seller more money and everyone is a winner!    

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.