Hot New Places To Invest - Not!

Hot New Places To Invest - Not!

Real Estate Investor · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2016 · 98 posts · 60 votes

A quick look at US housing shows that while wages may be growing at a little over 2%, according to the latest Case Shiller data, every single metro area in the US saw home prices grow at a higher rate

Home Prices In All US Cities Grow Faster Than Wages... And Then There's Seattle
0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y
    I think seattle is an outlier because of amazons impact. That said I am a cashflow investors and not looking to gamble for appreciation. But again I believe in Seattle. I see Austin as sister to Seattle because they get the overflow from San Francisco.
  • Professional · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2014 · 876 posts · 301 votes
    8y

    Thanks for sharing @Account Closed. There is still good money to be made in AZ, FL, GA, TX and other states, however, picking the right submarkets is key.

    A very good source of local analysis is rereport.com.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.