Any Southern California BP Meet-ups Upcoming?

4 Replies

Hello all,

I was just curious by any chance how often Investors and sellers from BP connect in-person. Also, where do you meet up? Are there any meetings coming up any time soon?

Daniel J Walker

There is one this Saturday actually in Santa Monica. Happens monthly.

Time of Event: 11/11/2017 at 11:00AM
Location: The UnUrban Cafe, 3301 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90404
Fee to Attend: Free

It's led by @Jeff Greenberg and it's a really casual, nice one. Literally everyone just introduces themselves, says what they are involved with, and people can ask questions and/or network as they wish. No sales, just general convo and networking. Lots of people from BP and people doing lots of different types of investing. I'm planning to go as long as I don't get stuck out of town this week.

Sorry, but I just think it is hilarious, and it probably has nothing to do with your investing, but a person who is so pro out of state investing complaining about getting stuck out of town. Too funny.

@Ali Boone thanks for the shoot out.  @Daniel Walker I hope to meet you this Saturday.

We like to bring people together and see what is on their mind.  Bring your questions and your concerns and meet with like minded individuals.

@Aaron Mazzrillo I won't be out of town for anything even remotely related to investing. Vacation, and I don't necessarily know when I'm coming back (because I don't have to be back for any reason). But thanks for the shout out!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.