BRRRR Strategy In DFW

5 Replies

I'm really interested in using the BRRRR strategy to purchase my first property in DFW. I feel like the BRRRR method seems like one of a hand full of ways for a "small shop" to get their hands on RE in the competitive Dallas market (please correct me if I'm wrong).

It would be nice for anyone that has experience using the BRRRR method in DFW to give a piece of advice (or more) for a newbie like me. Any advice is better than no advice, so please feel free to give your input no matter how big or small the advice is.

Also, in efforts to network and meet some of you more experienced investors in my area, I would love to have the opportunity to buy you a coffee sometime and pick your brain! Just shoot me a message.

Cory, a few of us meet up each month at the Gingerman in Dallas. The next one is on the 16th starting at 5pm, usually goes till 8 or so.

No pitches, it’s free etc just some good folks talking about real estate.

@Bart Hedgcock Thanks for the information!! I will be going to Colorado the 16th through the 20th for my wedding anniversary, so I will not be able to attend this meeting. However, I would love to catch the next one. Is there a place I can go to see when the next one is?

Thanks again!

Originally posted by @Cory Dean :

@Bart Hedgcock Thanks for the information!! I will be going to Colorado the 16th through the 20th for my wedding anniversary, so I will not be able to attend this meeting. However, I would love to catch the next one. Is there a place I can go to see when the next one is?

Thanks again!

Yeah, no problem,   @Nick Hughes usually runs them.  He usually posts each month on BP's.  He also sends out an email each month, so I am copying him on this thread.

@Cory Dean I send out email reminders to those that want to receive them prior to each meetup, in addition to posting the event here on BP. Feel free to shoot me a PM with your email address if you'd like to be added to those emails! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.