Looking for a sellers agent in Noblesville, IN

Looking for a sellers agent in Noblesville, IN

Real Estate Investor · Brisbane, CA · Member since 2014 · 76 posts · 48 votes

Hi All

I have a SFH in Noblesville, IN that I would like to sell and need a local agent to get it done. Let me know...phil

15488 Harmon Pl,

Noblesville, IN 46060

3 beds 2 baths 1,623 sqft

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Brisbane, CA · Member since 2014 · 76 posts · 48 votes
    8y

    Meant Listing agent.

  • Real Estate Coach · Hampstead, NC · Member since 2016 · 93 posts · 39 votes
    8y

    Hi Phil - are you still looking for a listing agent? I see the house is still not in the MLS here.

  • Herrin, IL · Member since 2016 · 51 posts · 15 votes
    8y
    Phil I have used Deanna Jackson for 7 transactions in the last 13 months and they have all gone well. PM me and I will give you her contact information.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.