• Investor
  • Boston, MA
Votes |
Boston MA Investing/Real Estate License

Kayla Collura
  • Investor
  • Boston, MA
Posted Nov 28 2017, 05:59

Hi Everyone! My name is Kayla. I've been on the BP website and listening to the podcasts for quite a while now. My husband and I plan on making the move to Boston once he is separated from the military in the spring. I am originally from Maine, so I'm quite familiar with new england in general. 

I have a few questions for anyone out there who has invested in Boston and/or sells real estate in the area. I plan on getting my real estate license in Boston and we also would like to invest. I don't think it's a secret that everything is at the top of the market in Boston and many other cities right now. However, getting my real estate license is not only something I want to do part time, but also it will help in having access to MLS for deals. Is there anyone that can give some insight into which real estate schools are best in the area and how feasible it is to sell part time? Any advice is much appreciated from anyone who has invested in the area and/or has a real estate license and your experience with that in Boston. Thanks so much!

Loading replies...