Owner financing deal I never heard of before

Owner financing deal I never heard of before

Investor · Stockbridge, GA · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 16 votes

Hey family,

I have an owner willing to sell their property for 25,000. The proper is worth about 31,000 and rents for 450 a month here are the terms the owner is offering: Owner wants 12,500 up front and will give me about four months to pay remaining balance with no interest, paying attorney fee to close, paying taxes, and insurance but they wants the cashflow until I pay the remaining balance. Cash flows well, I ran the numbers so far so good. What do you all think?

Thanks

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Riverside, CA · Member since 2017 · 412 posts · 296 votes
    8y

    @Demetrius Gatling Sounds "ok". Have a Title report run to make sure there aren't any surprises though.

  • Investor · Stockbridge, GA · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 16 votes
    8y

    Thank you 

    @Account Closed

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.