How much to offer for property

How much to offer for property

Poughkeepsie, NY · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 3 votes
How much lower should I offer for asking price ? They asking 24,500 for 2 family house that needs lots of work. How do I know what to ask ?
0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Coach · Robbinsville, NJ · Member since 2017 · 185 posts · 99 votes
    8y
    Charles, what is the after repair value? Are you flipping or renting? You need to account and estimate for closing costs, repairs, and your time.
  • Poughkeepsie, NY · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    Paul Camuto I just seen the listing for 24k it’s a 2 unit. I guess I should do more homework b4 I can even know if I should offer
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.