HOW do I find vacant land with seller financing

HOW do I find vacant land with seller financing

Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote

I am looking for vacant land to buy with seller financing to start an outdoor wedding venue. I need enough space to have two wedding gardens and eventually a chapel and reception building.

I need at least 2-3 acres.

Needs to be in the country but not too far from the city.

Does anyone have any pointers on where to look?

Do you know someone?

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Encinitas, CA · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    @Erica Patterson This is going to be a little bit of a random suggestion but I'd look on Craigslist if you haven't already.  Where I invest you get a decent amount of people looking to (I think) flip undeveloped land.  However, where I invest it tends to me "more rural" than "city adjacent" and probably for obvious reasons.  You also might consider driving for dollars.  This is my sample size of "where I invest" but driving out in the rural-ish areas I will see "For Sale" signs randomly for property that I've never seen listed online.  Charlotte is a more populated metro than where I buy so your mileage may vary...

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Thank you so much Matthew. I dont know how I forgot to check Craigslist. Also I will look into property records as well. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.