Anyone investor in the Rutland, VT area?

2 Replies

Hope everyone is having a great start to 2018. Currently live in Saratoga Springs, NY and prices are just too high. Been running numbers on some properties in Rutland, VT and they are pretty great. I know Rutland has bad crime issues in the past and roughly 1,000 people leave the state a year. Was curious if there are only other landlords in Rutland having success??

Brian.

I would recommend reaching out to other people who're investing locally.

You can do this by going to the networking tab and then searching for members around you. Then I would DM those member and explain to them what you're looking to do.

Grab a coffee with them and chat!

Hi Brian,

I realize you sent 11 months ago but if you are still interested in Rutland and the surrounding areas, DM me. I have 32 units in those areas. Crime usually isn't a big factor but choosing the right areas and tenants are. Reach out and let's discuss. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here