4 Houses for sale - Tenant occupied

4 Houses for sale - Tenant occupied

Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 3 votes
Are there any other options outside of a hard money lender to fund an investment deal that comes with 4 houses that need to be sold? The seller does not want to sell them separately. The houses haven’t hit the market yet so the pricing is fair and the comps speak for it, not to mention but they are also tenant occupied and bringing in rent every month. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
0Reply
15 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Cherry Hill, NJ · Member since 2016 · 860 posts · 324 votes
    8y
    Can you buy cash? I would suggest buying cash and then cashing out. Other option is obtaining a mortgage with 25% down
  • Rental Property Investor · Northern NJ · Member since 2016 · 341 posts · 144 votes
    8y
    Sam Asante please PM me I might be able to help you
  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Mayer M.:

    Can you buy cash? I would suggest buying cash and then cashing out. Other option is obtaining a mortgage with 25% down

    A cash deal would make the most sense but I do currently have the cash.

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @David Lichtenstadter:

    Sam Asante please PM me I might be able to help you

     I'll reach out in a bit

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.