Dublin, CA · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 1 vote
Hello BP,
I am looking for a good B class neighborhood for turnkey investment that would yield a good cash flow. I live in CA and ok with out of state investment. This would be my second out of statement investment with the first one being in AZ. Any suggestions for a good B class neighborhood would help me kick start my research and get going with my second investment. I have a 2 months time frame to buy this property and will be doing conventional financing with a 25% down, so primarily interested in properties within the 60K to 90K range. Thanks in advance for your help!!
Oakland, CA · Member since 2017 · 29 posts · 16 votes
8y
@Vinodh Rajagopalan, MemphisInvest is a premium TK company that looked really good when I was chatting with them. You can search for similar posts about them on BP, you'll see most of the people who have used them are pretty satisfied with their purchased.
Only concern would be pricing, but it looks like a premium product so it's definitely something to consider.
@Vinodh Rajagopalan, MemphisInvest is a premium TK company that looked really good when I was chatting with them. You can search for similar posts about them on BP, you'll see most of the people who have used them are pretty satisfied with their purchased.
Only concern would be pricing, but it looks like a premium product so it's definitely something to consider.
Thank you Angus, will research about MemphisInvest.
I would focus on the upper end of your range - at least $80k to $90k - or more if you want to really buy in B neighborhoods. Look to Midwest cities.
Thank you Larry!! Any recommendations for Midwest cities or neighborhoods in that price range. Also, do you have any references to good turnkey providers in those cities. Thanks again for all the inputs!!