Divorce Settlement, Seller Needs To Sell Home To Seperate

1 Reply

I have a home that needs to sale. The DFW market is growing so it shouldn't be an issue. Unfortunately I haven't

dedicated much time collecting emails from investors because I'm working with HML's. This is something I would like to load off I just don't know which direction to go. Comps are on the high end of $260k, I 've also found a home for $180k in the area with the same description. We need to get as close as we can to $230k. There's over 60k in updates invested in the last 4months. I'm open to all suggestions on how to structure this and if you have experience with these type of deals please feel free to reach out to me, I have no problem releasing my interest.

Originally posted by @Jonah Wilson :

I have a home that needs to sale. The DFW market is growing so it shouldn't be an issue. Unfortunately I haven't

dedicated much time collecting emails from investors because I'm working with HML's. This is something I would like to load off I just don't know which direction to go. Comps are on the high end of $260k, I 've also found a home for $180k in the area with the same description. We need to get as close as we can to $230k. There's over 60k in updates invested in the last 4months. I'm open to all suggestions on how to structure this and if you have experience with these type of deals please feel free to reach out to me, I have no problem releasing my interest.

If DFW is Dallas/Fort Worth, I can probably help. My partner is is Dallas. It is unlikely that they will get dollar for dollar on the updates. It just doesn't work that way. We can take a look and see if there is something that can be done. PM me with the essentials.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here