Divorce Settlement, Seller Needs To Sell Home To Seperate

Divorce Settlement, Seller Needs To Sell Home To Seperate

Specialist · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2017 · 54 posts · 12 votes

I have a home that needs to sale. The DFW market is growing so it shouldn't be an issue. Unfortunately I haven't

dedicated much time collecting emails from investors because I'm working with HML's. This is something I would like to load off I just don't know which direction to go. Comps are on the high end of $260k, I 've also found a home for $180k in the area with the same description. We need to get as close as we can to $230k. There's over 60k in updates invested in the last 4months. I'm open to all suggestions on how to structure this and if you have experience with these type of deals please feel free to reach out to me, I have no problem releasing my interest.

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Paradise Valley, AZ · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Jonah Wilson:

    I have a home that needs to sale. The DFW market is growing so it shouldn't be an issue. Unfortunately I haven't

    dedicated much time collecting emails from investors because I'm working with HML's. This is something I would like to load off I just don't know which direction to go. Comps are on the high end of $260k, I 've also found a home for $180k in the area with the same description. We need to get as close as we can to $230k. There's over 60k in updates invested in the last 4months. I'm open to all suggestions on how to structure this and if you have experience with these type of deals please feel free to reach out to me, I have no problem releasing my interest.

     If DFW is Dallas/Fort Worth, I can probably help. My partner is is Dallas. It is unlikely that they will get dollar for dollar on the updates. It just doesn't work that way. We can take a look and see if there is something that can be done. PM me with the essentials.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.