Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Cory Graham
  • Langley, BC
Votes |
Did you get your first deal in the last year? LET US KNOW!

Cory Graham
  • Langley, BC
Posted Mar 1 2018, 09:35

Hello BP folks!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic start to their 2018, my name is Cory I am an aspiring REI looking to take that jump and get my first investment property.

I'm sure there are others like me, that are great at finding ANY excuse to not jump on their first deal.  

"I can't afford it",  "The market's too hot", "I'm scared", "I don't have enough time", "My wife/husband/dog would kill me!".

I have been doing a ton of research and it seems like the more I know, the more I realize I don't know, and this at times can get pretty depressing! On top of that I am Canadian (eh), so that adds another layer to the difficulty in getting started in the States (poor me, I know)

Now, if there are any of you out there that have gone through this process, and have managed to get their first deal in the past year, I would love to hear about it!  Could give us newbies still searching for our first deal some motivation to take ACTION.  

If you could include where/what you bought, and some numbers so we could do some mock analyses, that would be greatly beneficial.  

Thanks guys, and can't wait to hear some of the responses!

Loading replies...