Simple way to analyze a state/city for investing

Simple way to analyze a state/city for investing

San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 42 votes

I have been reading David Greene's  book on long distance investing. I am having trouble starting a good system for search criteria for cities to invest in, some say look at jobs, others say schools and the list goes on. Can anyone help make this very simple for me. What sites or numbers am I looking at, or more accurately I don't really know what I am looking for or at.  

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 911 votes
    8y

    Mike.

    I can help.

    I live in LA and grew up in SF. I can help you invest out of state and get your system in place.

    Reach out to me and let's connect.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.