Tax deed sales investment

Tax deed sales investment

Rental Property Investor · Altamonte Springs, FL · Member since 2018 · 185 posts · 97 votes
Hello guys I have a question, does anybody here has invested on tax deed sales? This is something I have been reading about and thinking to invest on, but would like to get some opinions and inputs on this. I appreciate any information or advice.
0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 88 posts · 14 votes
    8y
    Maria Luna Hey, I have invested in tax deeds what are you interested in knowing?
  • Rental Property Investor · Altamonte Springs, FL · Member since 2018 · 185 posts · 97 votes
    8y
    Any information would be great. Where can I find the list for these properties, can you really find good deals?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.