Looking for investor agents in Kansas City MO

7 Replies

Hello,

After much research - I've decided to invest out of state (OOS) in the KCMO market.   I'm looking to assembly a team for an out of state (OOS) investor.   Looking for investor friendly agents, loan (bank) recommendations, PMs.   I want straight shooting people.   People who tell the truth and know the market.   PM (or connect) to discuss.  

-Adam

@Adam S. Kansas City is a strong cash flow market but it's extremely competitive and inventory is very tight. If you're looking for rehabs, be open to fairly highly distressed properties since there aren't any great deals on the MLS these days.

@Adam S. - as we discussed it really depends on where you want to invest in KCMO. Pick a part of the city and then assemble your team around experts who specialize in that portion of the metro or surrounding KC area. Best of luck to you! 

@Adam S. I work with investors all around the country looking to fix and flip, and also, buy rehab and hold. It is ALL about having a good team. Everyone I work with is out of state because it is so hard to find someone you can trust, and will just tell the honest truth, good or bad. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help your goals.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here