Looking for investor agents in Kansas City MO

Looking for investor agents in Kansas City MO

Weehawken, NJ · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Hello,

After much research - I've decided to invest out of state (OOS) in the KCMO market.   I'm looking to assembly a team for an out of state (OOS) investor.   Looking for investor friendly agents, loan (bank) recommendations, PMs.   I want straight shooting people.   People who tell the truth and know the market.   PM (or connect) to discuss.  

-Adam

0Reply
18 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor/RE Broker · Eugene, OR · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 968 votes
    8y

    @Adam S.  Are you looking to buy distressed property that needs rehab work or something turn key?

  • Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    I’m going to be in KCMO in a couple weeks with the same plan. I’ll PM you
  • Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    Actually my app keeps crashing when I try to send a message.
  • Weehawken, NJ · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Larry Fried I'm looking for a C+/B- property to rehab to a B+ value.

  • Mike D'ArrigoPro Member
    Turn key provider · San Jose, CA · Member since 2010 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    @Adam S.Kansas City is a strong cash flow market but it's extremely competitive and inventory is very tight. If you're looking for rehabs, be open to fairly highly distressed properties since there aren't any great deals on the MLS these days.

  • Real Estate Broker · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 749 posts · 399 votes
    8y

    @Adam S. - as we discussed it really depends on where you want to invest in KCMO. Pick a part of the city and then assemble your team around experts who specialize in that portion of the metro or surrounding KC area. Best of luck to you! 

  • Realtor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 148 posts · 40 votes
    8y

    @Adam S. I work with investors all around the country looking to fix and flip, and also, buy rehab and hold. It is ALL about having a good team. Everyone I work with is out of state because it is so hard to find someone you can trust, and will just tell the honest truth, good or bad. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help your goals.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.