Looking for investment friendly agent in Kansas City

Looking for investment friendly agent in Kansas City

Bothell, WA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 1 vote

Hi all - I am from Seattle and looking for my first deal in Kansas City. I have been following the market closely and wondering if there is an agent who works with Out of state investors like me and can help crack my first deal in the area.

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 911 votes
    8y

    I'd recommend using the network tab on this site.

    You can find people in a certain zip code and message them and tell them what you're looking for.

  • Mike D'ArrigoPro Member
    Turn key provider · San Jose, CA · Member since 2010 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    @Manish Sharma Are you looking for a turn key or fixer in Kansas City?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.