Inspector and Realtor Recommendation near Laporte Indiana

Inspector and Realtor Recommendation near Laporte Indiana

Simi Valley, CA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 2 votes

Hello everyone,

I am looking to buy a house in Laporte Indiana. I would appreciate any recommendations for a good inspector and/or real estate agent that could provide a CMA report for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Karla

1Reply
22 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michigan City, IN · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 19 votes
    8y

    Hi Karla,

    I'm a Realtor in LaPorte and I'll shamelessly recommend myself for the opportunity.  Shoot me a direct message so I can go to work for you. Thanks!

  • Simi Valley, CA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Thank you, @Ian Price! I’ll be sure to reach out! 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Crown Point, IN · Member since 2009 · 482 posts · 216 votes
    8y

    Karla,

    I live in Valpo and have a great realtor. She's a top producer and can assist you, if you don't use Ian. I also have an inspector who works on the side, that will do inspections for a very reasonable price. PM me if you'd like more information. Best of luck to you.

  • Simi Valley, CA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    8y
  • Real Estate Broker · Valparaiso, IN · Member since 2018 · 67 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    @Karla Olivares , would love to help. Please feel free to reach out for my list of service providers. Would love to assist.

    Ps. Do you currently live in Simi? I spent 7 years out in LA.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.