Is there a HELOC that increases as you pay down the Mortgage

Is there a HELOC that increases as you pay down the Mortgage

Wyandotte, MI · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 2 votes

Good Morning all,

I have done a lot of calling and research and I think I know the answer but I figured  I would ask. 

Is there a HELOC type loan that will increase the amount you can barrow as you pay down your principal. So as I make extra payments on the principal I pay off the mortgage faster and increase the amount of cash that I could get if I needed it quickly.

This would be in contrast to what my research is saying. The only banks that I have talked to so far will only increase the available credit if you go through a Refinance process on the HELOC.

I hope I am explaining this correctly. 

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brooklyn Park, MN · Member since 2017 · 57 posts · 24 votes
    5y

    @Casey Tyler did you ever find the answer to this question? I’ve been wondering the same thing lately and I can’t find the answer anywhere.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.