I need a general contractor referral for Hampton roads Virginia

I need a general contractor referral for Hampton roads Virginia

Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 5 votes

I looking for a good contractor referral for Hampton Roads area in Virginia to do my first flip. I'm also looking for a mentor to assist me in this process. In search of good contractors for renovations on porches, patios, kitchen, bathroom, drywall, flooring, painting etc. I'm looking for referral from flippers or those that have experience with these types of projects. Thanks and I appreciate your support. 

R/Maurice

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2012 · 96 posts · 42 votes
    8y

    @Maurice Nix we local to the area and are flipping as well as wholesaling. PM me and let see how we can help each other.

  • Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Sounds good will do!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.