looking to network with investors from milwaukee, wi

looking to network with investors from milwaukee, wi

Milwaukee , WI · Member since 2017 · 58 posts · 10 votes
howdy bigger pockets long time Midwesterner here. just moved to Milwaukee a few months ago starting school at msoe pretty soon. I'm looking to meet some landlords here and understanding more about the market. I wouldn't mind being a extra hand for some rehabs over some weekends as well to kindof help out and learn the roped s of how it can be done. I'm not sure if that could continue after this fall however I will be swamped with school with a very hard degree. I'd love to chat someone up sometime! even just to hear your story and how you became successful.
0Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Milwaukee - Mequon, WI · Member since 2010 · 5k+ posts · 7k+ votes
8y

Hi Brad weclome to Milwaukee! You are already on BP - check- look at joining the Brew City FB group and maybe the Milwaukee REIA. Feel free to reach out any time!

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Milwaukee - Mequon, WI · Member since 2010 · 5k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    8y

    Hi Brad weclome to Milwaukee! You are already on BP - check- look at joining the Brew City FB group and maybe the Milwaukee REIA. Feel free to reach out any time!

  • Milwaukee , WI · Member since 2017 · 58 posts · 10 votes
    8y
    thanks I appreciate it. to be honest I really love milwaukee so far. Yea it does seem like there is more crime then mn were I was before but the lake reminds me oh so much of the ocean when I was in the service and is so beutiful I really hope I can meet some good people and settle down here
  • Milwaukee , WI · Member since 2017 · 58 posts · 10 votes
    8y
    just submitted an app and answered the questions excited! I really appreciate the connection!
  • Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 180 posts · 104 votes
    8y
    Hey Brad Pietrzak shoot me a PM, I’d love to chat with you sometime about your plans.
  • Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 18 votes
    8y

    Hi Brad.  I am a newer investor (5 properties) and a Real Estate Appraiser in the MKE area for 30 yrs.  Still trying to learning something new every day.  I would be happy to sit down over coffee and talk.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.