looking to network with investors from milwaukee, wi

5 Replies

howdy bigger pockets long time Midwesterner here. just moved to Milwaukee a few months ago starting school at msoe pretty soon. I'm looking to meet some landlords here and understanding more about the market. I wouldn't mind being a extra hand for some rehabs over some weekends as well to kindof help out and learn the roped s of how it can be done. I'm not sure if that could continue after this fall however I will be swamped with school with a very hard degree. I'd love to chat someone up sometime! even just to hear your story and how you became successful.

Hi Brad weclome to Milwaukee! You are already on BP - check- look at joining the Brew City FB group and maybe the Milwaukee REIA. Feel free to reach out any time!

thanks I appreciate it. to be honest I really love milwaukee so far. Yea it does seem like there is more crime then mn were I was before but the lake reminds me oh so much of the ocean when I was in the service and is so beutiful I really hope I can meet some good people and settle down here

Hi Brad.  I am a newer investor (5 properties) and a Real Estate Appraiser in the MKE area for 30 yrs.  Still trying to learning something new every day.  I would be happy to sit down over coffee and talk.