Jeezus! Is anyone Buying and Holding Anymore???

Jeezus! Is anyone Buying and Holding Anymore???

Specialist · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 37 posts · 10 votes

I’m located in Houston and Everyone wants to Flip and Wholesale. I need some buddies to talk about investing in deals and fixing them up to hold for strategies such as taxes and etc...

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Hutto, TX · Member since 2017 · 95 posts · 60 votes
    8y
    Hey @Darrion M. Woods I'm a buy and hold in the Belton/Temple markets. I don't want to flip, etc.
  • Specialist · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 37 posts · 10 votes
    8y
    If you dont mind, how do you determine your hold time? Or is it indefinitely?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.