Searching for Tallahassee, Florida Realtor

Searching for Tallahassee, Florida Realtor

Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 3 votes

Hi BP,

I am currently looking for a realtor that has experience and knowledge in the Tallahassee, Florida area. Hoping they could help me answer a few questions concerning a potential deal.

Feel free to message me directly or leave a comment below. Any referrals are also greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time!

0Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Tallahassee, FL · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 67 votes
    8y

    @Maykol Au, I am a Tallahassee agent and would be happy to help!

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    @Maria McCreless Thank you for reaching out Maria!, please expect a message shortly.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Tallahassee, FL · Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    I'm a bit late on the scene to this post but let me know how I can be of assistance. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.