Do you have an attorney in Cincinnati to recommend?

Do you have an attorney in Cincinnati to recommend?

dallas texas · Member since 2018 · 39 posts · 10 votes

About to buy a buy and hold in Cincinnati and since I am not from there, I need build my team starting with an attorney! If you have recommendation for a title company, inspector and handyman, I ll take them!

Thank you so much for your help!

0Reply
5 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2016 · 169 posts · 146 votes
    8y

    What specifically are you needing an attorney for?  

  • dallas texas · Member since 2018 · 39 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Hi Paul, I need an attorney to assist me with the closing of the place (contrat reviewal, closing) and to help me draft lease agreements

  • Rental Property Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2017 · 258 posts · 207 votes
    8y

    Nick - PM me about your deal size, etc. and I can let you know a list of people who would be good in the area. I know a few good title agencies and attorney's I can recommend in the area.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.