***Off-market Flippers & Wholesalers***

***Off-market Flippers & Wholesalers***

New York, NY · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 1 vote

I am very curious to learn more about your markets in markets from Tampa FL all the way up to Detroit! Please connect with me if this relates to you.

Best,

Ned

0Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Ontario CA · Member since 2015 · 161 posts · 71 votes
    8y

    Hi Ned, you'll need to be a little more specific. What are you looking to learn?

  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 52 posts · 42 votes
    8y
    @Mike DeBuccio Jr. Hey Mike I’m also a fellow investor out here in tampa. I’d love to see those list of proporties to market to my buyers if your interested in a JV deal
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.