Would you take a 7 year ARM?

Would you take a 7 year ARM?

Investor · shawnee oklahoma · Member since 2017 · 194 posts · 148 votes

I have been trying to stick with 30 year fixed but I am starting to consider a 7 year ARM

What do you guys/gals think?

0Reply
79 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Ponte Vedra, FL · Member since 2013 · 28 posts · 5 votes
8y

@David J.  Whats the down payment requirement and would you still need to pay mortgage insurance? 

See this reply in the discussion

26 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Florence, SC · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Hi Jason,

    Just curious, did you do the 7/1 ARM? I'm thinking about doing one and think it is a good deal for me. The property that I'm looking to finance will increase in value and taking in consideration of rent profit, I will re-fi out in 7yrs into a fixed 20yr commercial loan (with my small local relationship bank) and I will hold the property and pay off the note!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.