Wholesalers in the Louisiana area

Wholesalers in the Louisiana area

New to Real Estate · Sunset, LA · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 5 votes

Hi everyone, I am really looking to connect with experienced wholesalers or just generally great work ethic individuals in the Louisiana market. Thank you for your time today, and I look forward to connecting with you!

3Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 6 votes
8y

Hi Jimmy!

I just moved to Lafayette and am looking to make some connections.  I'm prepping myself for investing still, so I can't offer much other than more questions for now, but being so close I'm sure we will be seeing each other at meet ups and maybe working together in the future!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Hi Jimmy!

    I just moved to Lafayette and am looking to make some connections.  I'm prepping myself for investing still, so I can't offer much other than more questions for now, but being so close I'm sure we will be seeing each other at meet ups and maybe working together in the future!

  • New to Real Estate · Sunset, LA · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Hi Steven!

    Welcome to the Lafayette area! Glad to see that you saw my post and reached it. I welcome any questions that you may have, if I do not know the answer I will do my best to get one for you. I am new to the real estate investors market as well, and I look forward to working with you in the future! Definitely hope to see you at the Meetup tomorrow if you get a chance. Have a blessed day, and lets network!

  • Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    I'll be out of town tomorrow but will definitely be at the next one.  Have fun meeting everyone!

  • Broussard, LA · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 47 votes
    8y

    Hey Jimmy, I see you're from Sunset. Do you have buyers that buy in Opelousas?

  • New to Real Estate · Sunset, LA · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Hey Craig, currently I have none on my list. My current plan of action is getting a home under contract for x amount of days and calling other seasoned investors to see if the property is something that they would like to move forward with. I've seen this strategy work countless times and I'm going to give it a try. If I find any in this area, I'll be sure to let you know. If things workout, I'd like to work with you in the future on JVs or even just helping however I can. If you ever need to reach out you can message me and we'll exchange contact information there. 

    Have a blessed week brother

  • Broussard, LA · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 47 votes
    8y

    That's what I did on my first one Jimmy. I had another wholesaler that helped me whenever I needed with getting my first deal. Then when I got it, he helped with providing the buyer & we split $30k for my first deal. For me, that worked out great. It was kind of like having a coach. Well worth the split. I've been getting deals & buyers on my own ever since but I'll always be thankful for the way I started.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.