Anybody Use Roofstock to buy or sell?

Anybody Use Roofstock to buy or sell?

Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2015 · 96 posts · 46 votes

I was recently made aware of Roofstock. Does anyone have any experience with them? Basically the will list and sell investment properties with tenants in them to other investors based on cap rate. 2.5% commission.

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Curt DavisBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    Scott, Here is what I know as my partner is selling his first home through them: disclaimer - my info is 2nd hand so someone else might be able to confirm better then I.

    You agree to list the home with them and they lock you in for 45 days. You pay 2% commission.  They will come and inspect your home, take pics and make sure it is up to their standards in order to list. They will even make suggestions on sale price and what they think it will rent for. The first 72hrs of being listed, several offers could come in but you can not do anything until that time is up and then you can either counter or select the best one or turn them down. Also was told Roofstock already has the ppl making the offers on your home qualified with financing and once a contract is signed they will move this to closing. 


    Again this is what I was told. I have a home coming up I might flip and would consider using them. 

    I would have to think that the many affiliate marketing companies out there dislike them.

    Good luck

    Curt Davis - KAIZEN Realty538 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.