SeekAdvice: Qualplex 4salebyowner in Murfreesboro TN

SeekAdvice: Qualplex 4salebyowner in Murfreesboro TN

Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 1 vote

Hello, we are considering to sell a 2016 built Qualplex (2BR1.5BA each) in Murfressboro TN. All four units are tenant occupied. Like to do a For Sale by Owner, any advice welcome? What's the common practice for tenant notification of the sale? What cost should I budget for e.g. real estate contracts, closing agency (title company)?

We sold our vacant SFH investment in Michigan via For Sale by Owner last year.

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tony CrabtreePro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Murfreesboro, TN · Member since 2014 · 75 posts · 21 votes
    8y
    @Adam Binder are you looking for a buyer here?. I would be HIGHLY interested.
  • Tony CrabtreePro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Murfreesboro, TN · Member since 2014 · 75 posts · 21 votes
    8y
    @Tony Crabtree also, I have a great relationship with a title company in town. I can send you their contracts. We purchased a duplex using them last June and I think their closing costs ended up being around $2k
  • Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Tony Crabtree great! I would love the title company name. Just sent you a message.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.