I just passed my CA Real Estate Salesperson exam

I just passed my CA Real Estate Salesperson exam

San Diego, CA · Member since 2013 · 9 posts · 3 votes

That's about it really.  This is something I've been wanting to do for too long.  I finally put in the time and completed the task at hand.  Sorry, if there was no good meat inside of my post.  I hope to have something more interesting to talk about in the near future as I get my wholesaling business off the ground in San Diego. 

1Reply
9 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jo-Ann LapinPro Member
    Loan Officer · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 713 votes
    8y

    A big congrats to you . Happy to network and assist.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Yew!!!! Passing the exam is always worth celebrating, do you have an idea for your next move? 

  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2013 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    @Tim G.

    My next wholesale move is to mail out 5000 postcards a month for the next 12 months.  That is, after locking down a broker to hang my license with. 

  • Kevin FoxPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 635 votes
    8y

    Hey @Josh Doeringer

    Congrats on obtaining your license.

    Let me know if you’d like to chat about getting started. Best of luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.