Investing due diligence and what consults, tests, should be done

Investing due diligence and what consults, tests, should be done

Bellevue, WA · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I'm a new investor with a primary and 2 investment properties: a 6 bedroom and a condo. I'm looking to do much more investing. I wanted to know what tests, consults, surveys and other due diligence items to run to fully make a better decision on potential properties.

So far I know to look for asbestos, lead paint, pests, mold, 

I would love some input on this

Thx

Phil

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 891 votes
    8y
    @Philip Young Seems like you are only at the residential investing stage. All you need in a good home inspector and contractor to walk the property with you. Survey is not a must as long as you have title insurance.. Environmental and Survey are a must for most commercial properties.
  • Bellevue, WA · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Thanks @Hai Loc I appreciate your input. please keep in touch!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.