Recommendations For Investor Friendly Realtors in Joplin, MO?

Recommendations For Investor Friendly Realtors in Joplin, MO?

Investor · Nevada, MO · Member since 2013 · 70 posts · 5 votes

Can anyone recommend an investor friendly realtor in the Joplin, MO market?  Thanks in advance!

0Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joplin, MO · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    I have not worked with this lady but she has texted me a couple of times about a triplex I was inquiring about awhile back. She said she loves to work with investors. Julie Campbell Genuine Realty. 

  • Investor · Nevada, MO · Member since 2013 · 70 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Thanks Brandon, I appreciate the info

  • Real Estate Broker · Joplin, MO · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    I'm a broker in Joplin and work with a lot of investors. I would be happy to help if you haven't found anyone!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.