Are you prepping for the crash?

Are you prepping for the crash?

Investor · Kennesaw, GA · Member since 2018 · 98 posts · 127 votes

I'm curious what investors are or aren't doing in relation to the impending market crash a lot of people (smarter than me) are saying will happen in the next 2'ish years. 

I'm selling a house in the next few months and contemplating just paying the capital gains instead of doing a 1031 exchange.  Probably won't, but it's a thought I had.

15Reply
580 views

Most Popular Reply

Russell BrazilBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
8y

Much more money has been lost by investors preparing for market corrections than has actually been lost in market corrections. 

See this reply in the discussion

152 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    I have been selling many homes in the past several years - 80% where cash purchases or very low Loans - this would indicated that there is no pending crash since there is a low percentage of borrowed funds.  Just buy deals that have a good cash flow and keep moving forward.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.