Which platform did you use to locate your first deal?

Which platform did you use to locate your first deal?

Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH (columbus oh) · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
Hello everybody! I’m new to this forum and am getting a feel for how things work. I’m looking to buy my first deal here in the near future In northeast ohio. Which platform did you find works best for you when looking for duplexes to buy? I have been using Zillow and have found that duplexes fly off the market. Would you suggest staying focused on Zillow or trying more to build a network and finding somebody who hasn’t listed yet? Any other ideas?
0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    hey john have you found a property yet, still lookin for duplexes in the akron area ?

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH (columbus oh) · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    @Mario Halasa I am getting to close on my first Triplex this week! I’m going to house hack this and start looking for another one!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.