Financing for the Purchase of a Business

Financing for the Purchase of a Business

Stratford, NJ · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 1 vote

I have an opportunity to Purchase a Turn Key Business. I am very motivated to but this opportunity. Currently, I am doing my research and due diligence, but need funding source(s).

The business is in operation and have seen first hand that is does well , the owner has had it for 30 years and just wants to retire out.

Any and all information is welcome !!

0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Augusta, GA · Member since 2017 · 825 posts · 278 votes
    7y

    If the owner is motivated, they might be willing to finance part of it for you, so that they can get on-going cash flow. Good luck!

  • Cliff BennerBusiness Member
    Accountant · Denver, CO · Member since 2020 · 392 posts · 183 votes
    1y

    @Leonard Nester where you able to purchase it? What kind of funding did you use?

    Benner Stride52 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.